THE FCE BLOG by Claudia Ceraso

Friday, February 01, 2008

Cambridge Results Online ... And then?

So, how did it go?

As from 1st February you can consult your Cambridge exam results online. If you need guidance on how to access your scores check out this previous post.

You may be certain that at this point I am very curious about my own students' results. However, I am quite confident they have learnt things that I cannot really measure. They are not recorded in standard ways. And yet, they mean a lot to us.

But I do need to know and learn myself from your results. They will help me to evaluate part of our experience together and do better next time. So here is what I would like you to do. When you access your results, you will see a pdf page with the details of your performance in all areas evaluated. That is your student's profile page. You are the only person who can access it because it is password protected. Please save it to your computer and send it to me by email.

I am also opening a wiki page called Exam Results 2007. You know the wiki rules: make that page yours. Feel yourself at home. If you are not one of my students, leave a comment here and join our conversation.

I wonder... I imagine you've been anxiously waiting for this day to come and know how you did. What do these exam results mean to you? What is next?


Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/hunkdujour/373695263/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home