THE FCE BLOG by Claudia Ceraso

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Disclaimer & Acknowledgments

Disclaimer

This blog project has been developed by Claudia Ceraso. It is a strictly personal page and not a part of an institutional site. The ideas discussed in these postings need not coincide with those of AACI.

I am not personally responsible for the content of the external pages.

Origins and scope: This project was born as an idea to support my classroom work and as a tool to share with other teachers of English in need of a guide to quality educational sources on the Internet.

Quality judgements on the websites mentioned are done by Claudia Ceraso. Links are posted for students or teachers to assess site contents by themselves. A critical approach to contents is mostly encouraged.

I have no intention of selling educational products or services here mentioned. Part of the content of the sites listed is accessed only by subscription. Libraries and AACI services charge fees.



Acknowledgments

Ideas and motivation never come out of the blue. I owe a lot to the many enthusiastic teachers I have met in my life for their contagious zeal and commitment to the teaching profession. I am particularly grateful to my students, for being a constant source of inspiration and reflection. To AACI, its authorities and colleagues, for the support I have been given as a teacher in the good times and ... not so good ones.
Last but definitely not least, to the eternal patience of my parents, who always understand and encourage my projects. This site is dedicated to the memory of my dear brother Daniel.


******************************

© 2006. All rights reserved.
No part of this blog may be reproduced without proper acknowledgement to the writer. Teachers are allowed to print postings for classroom use.

How to quote this blog:
Source: Claudia Ceraso (2006) http://fceblog.blogspot.com/


To the best of my knowledge, I have properly cited all material mentioned in this blog. For comments or questions please contact me by e-mail.

Claudia Ceraso
fceblog@gmail.com

6th June 2006
Buenos Aires, Argentina

..........................................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home